Fire Safety Training Course
Fire is the probably the biggest risk threat to life that most people face at work, with around 50 people being killed and over 2000 seriously injured every year. In order to minimise the risk of fire in the workplace, it is vital that everyone is aware of the common causes of fire and the appropriate actions to take in the event of a fire, including how to escape safely from the scene.
The course includes:
- Awareness of key legislation and legal requirements relating to fire safety.
- Knowledge of the 'Fire Triangle'.
- Knowledge of fire detection and warning systems and how to use and react to them.
- Fire Triangle
- Key factors relating to evacuation in the event of fire.
- Knowledge of fire types and which extinguishers can be used on them.
- Precautions to minimise the risk of fire.
This course is targeted primarily at businesses needing to train their staff in Fire Safety Procedures in the workplace. However, the information is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the workplace and deal with it effectively should it occur.